Makita’s 75.6cc Backpack Blower is both reliable and environment friendly. Its newly designed 4-stroke engine offers high performance, clean exhaust emissions, a low running cost, easy maintenance, low noise and is compact and lightweight. This blower is intended for professional use and makes a great addition to any outdoor power equipment tool collection.
Backpack – 4 Stroke
- 4 damper springs mounted between the engine and the backpack frame reduce the vibration on the back of operator even during long hours.
- Cushioned back padding and shoulder straps, in addition to being well-ventilated, aid in effective sweat evaporation and to provide more operator comfort
- MM4 4-stroke engine for lower emissions and longer run time.
- Anti-Icing feature: You can open the anti-icing valve by simply turning a dial to supply warm air from the engine to prevent the carburetor from icing up under cold conditions.
- Extendable pipe and nozzle (3″ extension).
- Anti-static – Users hand is protected from static electric shock by sufficient insulation distance between grip and nozzle.
- High Speed/High Air Volume
- Tube mounted throttle
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Primer Pump and automatic decompression valve are incorporated for ease of starting
|Max. Air Flow (Long Pipe):|
|Max. Air Volume (Long Pipe):|
3.0 kW / 4.1hp
|Fuel / Oil Mixture:|
|Noise Level (50' per ANSI B175.2):|
13-1/8" (332 mm)
24.1 lbs (10.9 kg)