You will need a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport, as well as a valid credit card for the deposit (No exceptions).
No debit cards or gift cards will be accepted at the time of rental; however debit cards are accepted for the rental fees upon return of the equipment.
Yes, we accept credit card and debit payments.
- For our equipment rates – we charge for TIME OUT, not time used. *(Exception: power equipment).
- Daily Rate = 24 consecutive hours or any lesser number of hours after exceeding a four and a half hour (4-1/2) period up to one 24-hour period only.
- Weekly Rate = A minimum rental period of one week (i.e. one week commences from the time and date of the signed rental agreement and runs up to but not including the same date of the following week).
- Monthly Rate = 4 weeks (28 days) (i.e. one month commences from the time and date of the signed rental agreement and runs up to but not including the same date of the following fourth week).
* For power generation equipment there are single shift, double shift and triple shift rates depending on the number of hours the equipment is running during the rental period. For rates, please give us a call.
Tool and equipment rentals are on a “first come, first serve” basis, so there are no advanced reservations available.
Yes, for our delivery and pickup rates – please call us.
Yes, in most cases we are able to deliver the equipment the next day. Please do keep in mind our regular business hours and that early morning delivery times fill up quickly and may not be available.
In some cases, if the equipment is available, and trucks are available, we can deliver on the same day. If necessary, a third party hauler may be used. If a third party hauler is used our normal delivery rates do not apply.
Much like renting a car, you are responsible. The customer is responsible for insuring the rental equipment after it leaves our yard. We do not provide insurance coverage.
Well, first of all, we don’t freak out, we know and understand accidents happen.
All we ask is that you pay for repairs, it’s as simple as that. We will work with you to take care of the issue to both of our satisfaction.
The equipment is delivered with a full fuel tank. If refueling is necessary, it is your responsibility to refuel the equipment, otherwise, you will be charged a refueling fee.
No. The listed rental price does not include pickup and delivery charges or required taxes, environmental and service fees.
In the event of a breakdown, we will do everything we can to either repair or offer a replacement unit as soon as possible.
- Tools and equipment should be returned to the location where you picked it up. It should be clean and in the same condition as you picked it up. Make sure to return any accessories including batteries, cables or attachments.
- Upon arrival, come directly to the counter and a tools and equipment rental specialist will assist you with the return process.
- For on-site pickup requests – the customer is responsible to call in their request for pickup to our office when the equipment is ready to be returned.
We are The Best in The Business
At S & S Supply Ltd/Crosstown Rentals we strive to provide a great rental experience – by providing quality rental equipment backed by our knowledgeable staff and exceptional customer service.